Nautix Tendon-joint mast base is the benchmark in terms of reliability in the windsurfing market.
– Recommended for regular users practicing windsurfing in freeride or competition (Both stiff and solid).
– ‘Nx Tech’ urethane tendon issued from the latest Nautix R&D, and manufactured with very high-quality resin ensuring outstanding reliability.
– Suitable for mast extensions with universal axle system.
Universal axle system :
The universal axle system (also called North or pin) is mostly used in Europe. Easy to handle, its gives a good connection between the sail and the board. Nevertheless, it must be verified more regularly than a push pin system.
Nautix mast bases are the benchmark in terms of reliability. Our bases are produced with high-quality composite materials. Moreover, a precise assembly allows increased durability.
Technical features of Nautix tendon-joint mast base with universal axle system :
- Designed to connect the board and the rig by being fixed on a standard rail.
- Can be adapted to almost all the boards of the market.
- Delivered with 2 squares nuts.
- Equiped with a flexible 'Shock Absorber' washer (reduction of vibration and point load, without altering the slip of your board)